Our products find applications in the consumer, industrial, automotive and avionics sectors.
The following ASIC developments have been implemented by our engineers in recent years. In the consumer area: a UMTS modem, a VoIP / ISDN controller, a voice & video over IP processor, a DVD recorder chip, a fingerprint sensor as well as a key and a lock ASIC for electronic door locks. In the industrial area: two motor controller ASICs, several MMC / SD card controllers and a pressure sensor processor ASIC. In the automotive sector: a high speed multimedia controller and a mixed signal (analog, digital and high voltage) ASIC. In the avionics area, two CMOS image sensor ASICs and a 4 channel 4 quadrant analog multiplier were developed.
The following information serves to better assess the respective projects in terms of project duration, project scope and complexity.
Example ASIC projects
In volume production
- Application: High speed, high sensitive and low noise CMOS Image Sensor including an on-chip 256-bit CPU for video processing.
- Process Technology: 180nm Bulk/CIS
- Qualification: Avionics (Customer dedicated requirements)
- Process Technology: 130nm BCD
- Sleep mode <50uA
- Automotive qualification AEC-Q100
Wireless Robust & Long Range Video / Data link
- Ideal solution to provide remote cameras and unpiloted aerial vehicle with a long range and robust radio video and data link
- >55 km demonstrated over sea
- up to 80 km in LOS (Line-of-Sight)
- Robustness in Non LOS and mobile environments
- Software Defined Radio technology is used to adapt waveform to both LOS and Non LOS conditions
- Point-to-Multipoint options allow to connect multiple nodes
- Adaptation to all Licensed/Unlicensed frequencies in the range of 70 MHz to 6+ GHz can be developed on demand.
- Single radio link supports Video, Telemetry, Control & Command
- Compact and low power
- Hart rate measurement
- Fatigue surveillance
- Seat occupations detection
- Obstacle detection
- Distance measurement
Radar Module (RF & Base-Band ASICs)
IC-LOGIC is currently developing a modular, high speed and high resolution ADC that should achieve an SNR (Signal Noise Ratio) of 90 dB at 40 MS/s. By modular we mean that you can run this IP core at higher sampling rates, but get a smaller SNR. An initial goal after completion is to realize low power single chip radars for customers and to suit their specific requirements.